Buscador de Chicas

Loading

Chica Sexy de California


 
Vive en: California
Edad: 21
Sobre ella: ..a ver i love the music mi passion is the dance me encanta viajar y hacer obras de bien social me encanta ver sonreir a los kids me considero una mujer muy humana entregada y alegre

3 Comentario en "Chica Sexy de California"

  1. what's going on baby,estas preciosa,u are awesome girl,mi correo es rennie_pineda@hotmail.com agregame me gustaria conocerte mas

    remoszs says:

    hello..eres muy hermosa, very beautifull, vloro la calidad humana en las damas, quisiera conocerte..mi correo remopc@hotmail.com, espero por ti...

    Anónimo says:

    Hi! I am Dario, 29.y.o.,lawyer, from Milan, Italy! I see you profile and you are definitely an interesting and good-looking girl! So, why don't we know something more about each other? Feel free to ask me at adrianobs@libero.it.
    Hope to receive your mail soon! I have never had a Californian friend! ;)Bye! Dario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme